Is -4 on critical reading a GOOD score?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: May 2004 Archive: Is -4 on critical reading a GOOD score?
By Whtx (Whtx) on Saturday, May 29, 2004 - 11:00 pm: Edit

On the SAT, is 4 wrong on the critical reading considered acceptable/good?

By Justperfect (Justperfect) on Saturday, May 29, 2004 - 11:04 pm: Edit

idk what you are talking about.4 wrong is terrible most poeple get like 16 wrong you are not normal/acceptable.you should try harder and get more wrong,i dont know any good books but ask around,yuor gonna have a bad future if you dont

By Lisasimpson (Lisasimpson) on Saturday, May 29, 2004 - 11:06 pm: Edit

lmao

By Whtx (Whtx) on Sunday, May 30, 2004 - 12:24 am: Edit

not funny justperfect. i have read some of your posts on this board and you have always been an ass. stop being so full of yourself dude

By Tired_Student (Tired_Student) on Sunday, May 30, 2004 - 12:27 am: Edit

4 wrong is very very good. If you do well on SC and analogies which can easily be achieved by learning vocabulary, you have a great shot at a 780+ on the verbal

By Aspirer42 (Aspirer42) on Sunday, May 30, 2004 - 12:29 am: Edit

I got 2 wrong on the critical reading, 1 wrong in analogies, and none on sentence completion and received a 790 verbal. (Omitted zero, as I assume you did.) So you're ahead of the game.

(Oh, and do try and ignore the trolls. It's hard, I know, but the last thing we need is the alternative--to crack down even harder on expression here.)

By Justperfect (Justperfect) on Sunday, May 30, 2004 - 01:21 pm: Edit

well whtx if people cant answer question like this using common sense then they should get a rude comment like that. PEOPLE WE NEED TO USE COMMON SENSE! i think we all know that getting 4 wrong is a great feat and idk how this guy didnt know that was a great thing?!?!?!?!?!?

By Jason817 (Jason817) on Sunday, May 30, 2004 - 01:34 pm: Edit

Justperfect is right. Use common sense. How can 4 wrong be considered anything but great?

By Physicskid123 (Physicskid123) on Sunday, May 30, 2004 - 02:24 pm: Edit

Whtx was just asking an honest question. Obviously he didnt know it was a great score... Give him a break.

By Tired_Student (Tired_Student) on Sunday, May 30, 2004 - 04:38 pm: Edit

Well not to be an ass, but 4 wrong is kinda average when compared to people on this board, all you perfectionists.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page