Realistic Jump from Barrons Practice Tests?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: June 2004 Archive: Realistic Jump from Barrons Practice Tests?
By Sns22022 (Sns22022) on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 03:21 pm: Edit

I'm currently working through my Barrons SAT II books, and I was just wondering what I can expect on the real thing. If one is consistantly scoring 650-700 on Barrons tests, is a low 700 on the actual test a realistic goal?

By Yz16 (Yz16) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 05:01 am: Edit

yea

By Tula (Tula) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 09:13 am: Edit

i hear the barrons tests are the harder lot. So yer, i guess it is realistic. i've been working on Barrons too, and i've been getting the same score (650-700 range). So yah, i hope a low 700 is feasible....well, shrugs, we'll see anyway...

By Katiya (Katiya) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 12:34 pm: Edit

Last year I did Barrons chem, got in the 700s on practices and in the 600s on the real thing. The Barrons wasn't equal to the real thing, one question type was easy in the Barrons but hard in the real one, another was hard in Barrons but easy on the real thing. Did that make sense? I have SAT brain right now. . .

By Mercury31 (Mercury31) on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 12:42 pm: Edit

i heard barrons are harder but when i took the sat II bio today the difficulty level was about the same

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page