GREAT QUESTION!

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: May 2004 Archive: GREAT QUESTION!
By Psychoticgar (Psychoticgar) on Tuesday, May 25, 2004 - 09:33 pm: Edit

How come people buy the Sparknotes study guides when you can read them online on their site for free?

By Studyguy346 (Studyguy346) on Tuesday, May 25, 2004 - 09:51 pm: Edit

easier to read a book than stuff on the computer

By Sns22022 (Sns22022) on Tuesday, May 25, 2004 - 10:26 pm: Edit

It is easier to read a book, but books nowadays are so expensive! I use sparknotes online as a suplement to the actual barrons books.

By Wrathofgod64 (Wrathofgod64) on Wednesday, May 26, 2004 - 02:08 am: Edit

i think online u only get like 1 test, whereas u get more tests in the book? i dunno that's wat i heard

By Aim78 (Aim78) on Wednesday, May 26, 2004 - 02:20 am: Edit

You only get 1 test of one book online, and of course it's more convenient to read from a book than online. I'm cheap though, so I just use the online version.

By Psychoticgar (Psychoticgar) on Wednesday, May 26, 2004 - 05:28 am: Edit

lol i agree Aim78, 14 bucks a pop X how many subjects there are....that's a lot of $$

By Shelly147 (Shelly147) on Wednesday, May 26, 2004 - 09:57 am: Edit

I think that sometimes, you should go buy some print sparknotes. They are the one company to provide such a resource totally free to us students, and they give us a LOT. Forgot to read those 2 chapters for the quiz you have next period? Well, you can hop on sparknotes any time to read them. I consider buying the print copy a way of making sure this awesome online resource doesn't go away

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page