AP Economics: Macro/Micro

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: May 2004 Archive: AP Economics: Macro/Micro
By Firebird12637 (Firebird12637) on Sunday, May 23, 2004 - 02:36 pm: Edit

what is a good prep book for macro/micro?? is Kaplan any good? (of course, this would be in addition to the textbook)

thanks in advance.

By Kingdvl (Kingdvl) on Sunday, May 23, 2004 - 02:59 pm: Edit

I used Kaplan and it wasn't too great.

What I did use, however, that was really good was apexlearning.com They have video review lessons for many AP subjects, including both econs. For Micro I used a textbook and the site, but for Macro I only used the site, did the entire work three days before the test, and I'm sure I got a 5.

It only costs $25, so I highly recommend it.

By Esmeralda1 (Esmeralda1) on Monday, May 24, 2004 - 11:55 am: Edit

Don't use Barron's...it's horrible. Princeton Review looked good, but I wouldn't know for sure b/c I wasted my time on Barron's

By Paulhomework (Paulhomework) on Monday, May 24, 2004 - 12:16 pm: Edit

Kingdvl what are u talkin about? Kaplan, IMO, was great. Almost every Macro topic that appeared on the AP test was covered in Kaplan's book. However, I don't know about the Micro, since I didn't have time to read it.

By Zzii (Zzii) on Monday, May 24, 2004 - 12:32 pm: Edit

Kaplan Macro/Micro was the single greatest review book I have ever used for any test. All material is almost exactly as it appears on the AP test.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page