Misbubble date on AP

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: May 2004 Archive: Misbubble date on AP
By Eecs (Eecs) on Friday, May 21, 2004 - 11:38 pm: Edit

hey what would happen if you accidentally bubbled the wrong date on your AP exam? cuz my friend did that...

By Mjc (Mjc) on Saturday, May 22, 2004 - 01:11 am: Edit

then your screwed and you are never gonna be able to get into any college

By Feuler (Feuler) on Saturday, May 22, 2004 - 02:35 am: Edit

What Mic said, and in addition your parents will disown you, your dog will run away, your significant other will have an affair with your best friend, and small children will laugh at you whenever you pass by.

By Number9 (Number9) on Saturday, May 22, 2004 - 09:56 am: Edit

and God will add you to Heaven's blacklist forever.

By Athlonmj (Athlonmj) on Saturday, May 22, 2004 - 10:32 am: Edit

hey hey, let's not talk about him that way... after all, it was his "friend" who did it ;)

By Ishouldflee (Ishouldflee) on Saturday, May 22, 2004 - 10:37 am: Edit

and flowers will wilt into crumpled heaps of death beneath your shadow as you walk by.

By Eecs (Eecs) on Saturday, May 22, 2004 - 02:41 pm: Edit

sarcasm aside... i'm being serious here. and my friend DID do it. because like, on the AP, it says in bold letters that you can't open this booklet before a specified date. oh well, either way it's his problem... i was just wondering what would happen cuz collegeboard seems to be very uptight about the security over AP's.

By Firebird12637 (Firebird12637) on Saturday, May 22, 2004 - 07:02 pm: Edit

probly nothing will happen, my guess is that ur friend will get a call, and the mistake will get cleared up...worst case: his score report is delayed like a month or something

but i dont really know...thats my guess/...

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page