For everyone that did really well on the US HISTORY SAT II

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: May 2004 Archive: For everyone that did really well on the US HISTORY SAT II
By Dwerbowy (Dwerbowy) on Sunday, May 16, 2004 - 09:20 am: Edit

how did you guys study for it or in some cases not study for it? Were you generally good in history? WHich prep books did you guys use or recommend and what other sorts of helpful tips(what to watch out for etc) do you guys have? Any advice would be much appreciated!!

By Dwerbowy (Dwerbowy) on Sunday, May 16, 2004 - 01:42 pm: Edit

bump

By Phantom (Phantom) on Sunday, May 16, 2004 - 05:07 pm: Edit

I brushed up on eras I was weak in with Barrons. I took AP USH, though and history is generally my best subject. I did a very minimal amount of studying, and I didn't like the way Barrons was laid out, but I used it only for quick reference. They ask a lot of questions on social trends.

By Anduin (Anduin) on Sunday, May 16, 2004 - 09:04 pm: Edit

I took it last June, at the end of USAP. I didn't study for it at all, but I worked really hard in USAP and studied for the AP test, so I was quite well prepared. There are a few weird questions about art and architecture, which I didn't know much about, but if you do well on the rest of the questions, those two or three certainly won't hurt you.

By Gameguy56 (Gameguy56) on Monday, May 17, 2004 - 12:17 am: Edit

Just take APUS, it gives you everything you need to know

I got a 750

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page