Review book Questions

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: May 2004 Archive: Review book Questions
By Number9 (Number9) on Saturday, May 15, 2004 - 02:25 pm: Edit

Might as well that early for next year, what review books do you people suggest for the following:

AP Calc (something with both AB and BC)
AP Eng Lit
SATII Math IIC
SATII US History

By Number9 (Number9) on Saturday, May 15, 2004 - 10:13 pm: Edit

bump.

By Collegebound123 (Collegebound123) on Saturday, May 15, 2004 - 10:59 pm: Edit

For AP Calc, I would recommend Barron's. It includes both AB and BC and had 4 practice tests. I haven't gotten my AP scores back yet, but I felt well-prepared for the test with this book.

However, mostly what helped me was a REALLY good online AP Calculus test preparation by Apex Learning. There were video tutorials and diagnostic tests, old free response and multiple choice questions, etc. And it also had a message board where you can ask experts questions and receive prompt answers. This service was set-up with my school; however, the URL is www.apexlearning.com.

For SATII Math IIC, I too am looking for some good review books. I have heard that Barrons is great for some people because it OVER prepares you (the 9 practice tests are way harder than the real thing). I may buy that and see how it goes.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page