college admissions financial aid college search scholarships ivy league college counseling ">
Low SAT II scores :(

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: May 2004 Archive: Low SAT II scores :(
By Magiclu (Magiclu) on Friday, May 14, 2004 - 08:13 am: Edit

I just got my SAT II scores, and all i can say is wow. I did really bad on the math(550) because I've never taken trig or algebra 2, so i did'nt know what to expect. My lit and writing scores were decent(650+630) but i know that wont be enough. I didnt study at all for these tests and im like the only one at my crappy school taking them. I'm planning on taking the chem test instead of teh math because i finished chem this year, and have AP next year. I'm going to retake the lit and writing test. Any advice on how to increase my score? All help is appreciated.

By Pennylane (Pennylane) on Friday, May 14, 2004 - 10:29 am: Edit

Where are you applying? I got into my top choice with not so great SAT II scores... 700 lit, 650 writing, 450 US History (reaaaallly bad I know... I never too USH II so I only knew history up until the end of the 1800's or so haha)

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page