AP ECON

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: May 2004 Archive: AP ECON
By Melissa27 (Melissa27) on Thursday, May 13, 2004 - 03:00 pm: Edit

discuss...nonspecifically of course...I took both and thought it was pretty damn easy.

By Zzii (Zzii) on Thursday, May 13, 2004 - 03:27 pm: Edit

agreed. btw Kaplan AP Econ review is amazing.

By Ndbisme5 (Ndbisme5) on Thursday, May 13, 2004 - 03:45 pm: Edit

Medium, no prep. Easy for those that did not prep and didn't forget half the course (micro). Hoping for snake 4s. I even messed up on the Low rents curve. dang!

By Mrtomatohead (Mrtomatohead) on Thursday, May 13, 2004 - 03:53 pm: Edit

i only took the micro exam, and i learned that first semester...so i hadnt really seen it in a while which prolly didnt help. i thought MC was pretty easy, but the FR was pretty challenging...especially the 1st two. but i think i did all right

By Ticklemepink (Ticklemepink) on Thursday, May 13, 2004 - 03:54 pm: Edit

Macro.. medium since I did the stuff in first semester. Completely screwed up 3C on FR.. consulted my PR book, should've stuck to my original response! Do you think AP graders will take credit for something that's still on the page even if it's crossed out? haha.

Micro.. very easy, nicely done. I think I screwed up on 1D.. it's so hot here so.. couldn't think straight for that!

By Jollyapplepie (Jollyapplepie) on Thursday, May 13, 2004 - 04:46 pm: Edit

I thought:

Macro - kinda hard mc
Micro - kinda hard fr

but, it's OVAHHHHH :)

By Deeny1414 (Deeny1414) on Thursday, May 13, 2004 - 05:19 pm: Edit

I'm with you Jollyapplepie, including it's over!

By Kingdvl (Kingdvl) on Thursday, May 13, 2004 - 05:43 pm: Edit

Not sure if i can ask this, so im sorry if i shouldnt. I'll be non specific but was the order of the tax-subsidy question (on micro)...the first one was tax, and the second subsidy, or vice-versa?

By Melissa27 (Melissa27) on Thursday, May 13, 2004 - 06:50 pm: Edit

uh...I don't think I can answer that for two days, but cough*I did it the other way*cough

By Paulhomework (Paulhomework) on Thursday, May 13, 2004 - 06:53 pm: Edit

There was not a question on AP Macro/Micro that WAS NOT in Kaplan/Apex review. Amazing book! i strongly advice u guys to use it instead of Barron's useless crap (practice tests where nothing like the AP)

By Paulhomework (Paulhomework) on Thursday, May 13, 2004 - 06:54 pm: Edit

i was like to do stuff vice-versa, so that's what i always do..if u know what i mean

By Kingdvl (Kingdvl) on Thursday, May 13, 2004 - 07:48 pm: Edit

Yea I did the other way too. I kept changing. Good to know I could be right.

By Imahoya (Imahoya) on Thursday, May 13, 2004 - 07:50 pm: Edit

I self taught myself practically and I thought Macro MC was fairly difficuly, free response was a piece of cake. Micro was medium for both parts.

I definitely got a 4, but that's not enough to get credit at college next year. :(

By Musefinity (Musefinity) on Thursday, May 13, 2004 - 08:09 pm: Edit

Yeah, I think I got a 2 and a 3. Maybe a 2 and a 2. I was supposed to "self-study" but that ended up being a fat joke.

By Athena744 (Athena744) on Thursday, May 13, 2004 - 09:14 pm: Edit

I attempted to "self-study" which never really happened bc I was too consumed studying for my 5 other AP's and IB exams. I thought that the MC was fairly easy on both (I used Kaplan), and that the free response were kinda hard (I can't draw graphs at all so I left them out). ANyways, it is over...yay...now on to the final IB exams, and then graduation.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page