AP BIO HELP!

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: May 2004 Archive: AP BIO HELP!
By Cmpdia (Cmpdia) on Saturday, May 08, 2004 - 11:36 pm: Edit

I haven't even started studying for this exam... and i only have 2 days left! (including today)
Can anyone that's taken the exam already in previous years, tel me what's the BEST possible way to study the test in a relatively short amount of time???? thanks!

By Simplyloved (Simplyloved) on Saturday, May 08, 2004 - 11:54 pm: Edit

READ!!!

By Cmpdia (Cmpdia) on Sunday, May 09, 2004 - 01:14 am: Edit

eh......
bump!

By Parabolic_Line (Parabolic_Line) on Sunday, May 09, 2004 - 01:25 am: Edit

Remember, the curve is insanely good. Review the areas which you are confused or know the least about and the others you should remember from class and what not. Its definitely worth it to review the 12 labs too, since one of them will be a FRQ. Concentrate on processes if you have trouble remembering all the details. You can get at least a few points on the FRQs like that and the readers are generous- they will give you points in statements you may not have intended. You can get a great score even if you lose a large percentage of total points.

By Cmpdia (Cmpdia) on Sunday, May 09, 2004 - 01:45 am: Edit

Okay so if I know a certain topic/subject your saying that I should just skip it and learn the other stuff?
Don't you think that I should go over each thing just to get all the details?
I'm currently reading Cliffs... do you think that this book is good for the bio exam or should I get a different one?
Thanks.

By Cmpdia (Cmpdia) on Sunday, May 09, 2004 - 02:16 am: Edit

bump

By Aim78 (Aim78) on Sunday, May 09, 2004 - 02:43 am: Edit

Cliffs is all you need. Shelve your textbook, you don't need it for last minute prep.

By Cmpdia (Cmpdia) on Sunday, May 09, 2004 - 05:45 am: Edit

bump...... any more advice?

By Am05 (Am05) on Sunday, May 09, 2004 - 11:09 am: Edit

haha i'm in the same situation that you are in
i've just started studying this morning with cliffs.
it's going real smoothly now, taking no more than 40 minutes - an hour with each unit, and i'm thoroughly understanding the material.

By Mikey13 (Mikey13) on Sunday, May 09, 2004 - 12:23 pm: Edit

Get half the questions right, you get a 3. If you haven't prepped yet, I wouldn't worry too much b/c the curve is crazy. The average person only gets 60 q's right.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page