Wait until next year for sat I?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: May 2004 Archive: Wait until next year for sat I?
By Dryitchyscalp (Dryitchyscalp) on Saturday, May 08, 2004 - 11:09 pm: Edit

I signed up to take the sat in june, and it will be my first time taking it. then i realized that maybe i should take the sat II for either us history or chem since i'll still have the info semi-fresh in my head. i'm a junior and i know it's kind of late for taking the sat for the 1st time (it wasn't until recently that i even considered going out of state for college). anyway, is it a good idea for me to take the sat II this year and just wait till next year to take the sat I?

By Auburnwareagle (Auburnwareagle) on Saturday, May 08, 2004 - 11:25 pm: Edit

uhhh no way. take the stupid sat1 NOW. you may need to retake it again.

By Bodayo4u (Bodayo4u) on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 05:42 pm: Edit

YEAH, because there CHANGING THE S.A.T's also, into something HARDER!! so I advise you to retake it now!!!

By Ndbisme5 (Ndbisme5) on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 05:45 pm: Edit

TAKE it NOW and as many times as you can.

By Athlonmj (Athlonmj) on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 05:47 pm: Edit

What are you guys talking about? The SAT isn't changing until March 2005. Dryitchyscalp is a JUNIOR, he is asking whether he should the SAT I in june or at the beginning senior year.

I advise you to take SAT II in June while the stuff is fresh in your head. You can study over the summer and take the SAT I in september/october.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page