AP MICRO/MACRO ECONOMICS DISCUSSION

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: May 2004 Archive: AP MICRO/MACRO ECONOMICS DISCUSSION
By Money_Money2020 (Money_Money2020) on Friday, May 07, 2004 - 09:33 pm: Edit

How hard do you think the test is going to be? Any study tips/advice/etc?

By Rbc13 (Rbc13) on Friday, May 07, 2004 - 09:39 pm: Edit

I was wondering how much people take both Micro and Macroeconomics, and government's two tests as well. Does anybody take all four, or do you take whichever you are better at only, or most recent class. I will have them next year, and am wondering what most people do. I looked at my school, and only three people signed up for micro and macro all the same names, and same for gov't, but all new people. Thank you for your time.

By Musefinity (Musefinity) on Friday, May 07, 2004 - 09:43 pm: Edit

I'm taking both and I haven't even looked at the Microeconomics material yet. Well I mean it's free, what's two hours of my time in chasing after the .5% chance that I'll be lucky enough to get a 3?

By Chrisk (Chrisk) on Saturday, May 08, 2004 - 01:09 pm: Edit

I am taking both, too... I hope I can pass!

By Money_Money2020 (Money_Money2020) on Saturday, May 08, 2004 - 02:20 pm: Edit

Has anybody here taken the test before?

By Ticklemepink (Ticklemepink) on Saturday, May 08, 2004 - 03:16 pm: Edit

I'm taking all four because we covered all those during the year.

Hopefully to pass all of them :)

Macro and US Gov't are going to be HARD since i haven't seen the material since... January!

By Welshie (Welshie) on Saturday, May 08, 2004 - 04:48 pm: Edit

I'm pretty confident about Macro. Once you understand the meat of it, you can apply it and solve the problems they give. US Gov on the other hand, is all about memorization and so I'm not looking forward to that one. About a week ago my Econ class took a practice AP (as our final) and of the 50 or so kids, only 1 didn't pass, 30 had 4s, 10 had 5s, and about 10 had threes. Needless to say my eccentric teacher was giddy as a schoolgirl.

-Jesse

By Money_Money2020 (Money_Money2020) on Sunday, May 09, 2004 - 12:44 pm: Edit

Is Barron's AP the best review book for Econ?

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page