Anyone else think Calc AB was easy?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: May 2004 Archive: Anyone else think Calc AB was easy?
By Kurtangle1213 (Kurtangle1213) on Wednesday, May 05, 2004 - 07:12 pm: Edit

I'm seeing all the trouble everyone had....and im surprised. I thought it was the easiest test ive taken so far....I prob missed 2 or 3 MC's and didnt get 3 or 4 part 2 section qs

By Hackvet (Hackvet) on Wednesday, May 05, 2004 - 07:29 pm: Edit

Easy?? Now if you would've just missed a problem or two, granted. But I'd say, and I'm in almost the same poaition as you coming out of the exam, that it was pretty nice...not bad at all...but not completely easy. Sleeping thru a third of the free response section was fun =)

By Dinofloss (Dinofloss) on Wednesday, May 05, 2004 - 09:52 pm: Edit

I agree. I had like 10 extra minutes on the non calc MC and enjoyed the rest of it. Though I wish i'd remembered arctangent. Oh well :)

By Nyu2010 (Nyu2010) on Wednesday, May 05, 2004 - 09:55 pm: Edit

Heh. Me. Finished in record time. I think I had like, what, 50 extra minutes on the non calc MC? Maybe it just felt like it while I watched my not so well endowed with intelligence buddies struggle with the questions.

By Caramelapple (Caramelapple) on Wednesday, May 05, 2004 - 10:02 pm: Edit

I loved the calc MC. Not too sure about the rest.

Weird because I thought I would ace the FR and have more difficulty on MC.

By Welshie (Welshie) on Wednesday, May 05, 2004 - 10:29 pm: Edit

I thought it was pretty easy. Granted, my calculator and I weren't on the best of terms, most 'calculator' problems could be reasoned out without a calculator. That said, I'm expecting a 4.

-Jesse

By Jnatkins (Jnatkins) on Wednesday, May 05, 2004 - 10:44 pm: Edit

I had a harder time on the FR than I did on the MC...The MC was pretty easy.

By Rossch201 (Rossch201) on Wednesday, May 05, 2004 - 10:49 pm: Edit

i thought the calc mc was INSANEEEEEEEE i couldnt do like 3 of the probs on my 89, it was gay, and i thought nc mc was easy going, and the FR, 2 were easy, 2 hard, and 2 were 1/2 and 1/2...

By Ickyfoo (Ickyfoo) on Wednesday, May 05, 2004 - 11:03 pm: Edit

It was sooo easy. I finished the second section of the mc w/ 20 min left. FR was simple, except for part C of the very last qusetion.

By Ickyfoo (Ickyfoo) on Wednesday, May 05, 2004 - 11:06 pm: Edit

i thought it was the easiest ap i've ever taken

By Gneugen (Gneugen) on Thursday, May 06, 2004 - 12:03 am: Edit

Not the easiest I've ever taken... the Comp Sci tests (a & ab) take that award... Seriously people, take Comp Sci for free 5s and college credit. The AB test was pretty simple though. Especially when I consider how fluffy the Free Response was. Honestly, they just gave points away in that section. First question in both parts were gimmes, 9 points each, then the last question was another gimme... So basically if you got half of the multiple choice and half of the free responses, which were simple, you've got a four.

By Impymonk (Impymonk) on Thursday, May 06, 2004 - 12:12 am: Edit

I took that test to school, which somewhat concerns me because I was expecting a total ordeal. All calculator parts were ludicrously easy. Almost nothing required mental acrobatics.

By Morgansea36 (Morgansea36) on Thursday, May 06, 2004 - 12:14 am: Edit

i just took it today, and i felt it was so much easier than the practice exams i had. come on, AB? it's a slacking version of BC, BC gives ppl nightmares :(
anyway, i think it was easy, i didn't get a lot on the 2nd part of mult choices, but i got all the free response,hhehe...

By Jlaws30 (Jlaws30) on Thursday, May 06, 2004 - 12:21 am: Edit

I thought the first section of MC was almost too easy. I will be extremely upset if I do not get a 5.

By Haruhara (Haruhara) on Friday, May 07, 2004 - 07:00 pm: Edit

<-- definite 5

By Zik (Zik) on Sunday, May 09, 2004 - 01:14 am: Edit

*wonders why Haruhara points to the blue bar on the side*

By Madd87 (Madd87) on Sunday, May 09, 2004 - 02:28 am: Edit

because the blue bar on the side is very, very good at calculus.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page