Good luck to AP Music Theory students!

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: May 2004 Archive: Good luck to AP Music Theory students!
By Conker (Conker) on Wednesday, May 05, 2004 - 10:56 am: Edit

I've already taken it, but I would just like to take this time to wish the rest of you good luck!

By Shelly147 (Shelly147) on Wednesday, May 05, 2004 - 05:14 pm: Edit

I just got back from my AP Theory test. I'm not sure how I did...wasn't that guitar song with 2 verses just crazy? :P

By K0w (K0w) on Thursday, May 06, 2004 - 02:21 am: Edit

got back from it too :) i didnt even know that they added another free response question. nd the timing! man we only got to hear the excerpt like 2 times. they totally revamped it from the 1998 edition, which i thought was pretty easy. o well. nd yes, that guitar song was crazy, even though i had no clue which instrument was which :l

lol conker i didnt know that my "nd" and "thot" drove u crazy in the forum boards. guess i have to drop the aim jargon and start being sophisticated in the college forums :)

By Qwerasdf (Qwerasdf) on Thursday, May 06, 2004 - 02:45 am: Edit

I signed up for this test thinking I would rock. I soon learned that the the Certificate of Merit (CA) Piano test was like only 1/2 of the stuff needed so I opted out.

By Conker (Conker) on Thursday, May 06, 2004 - 03:09 am: Edit

Yes, that guitar song with two verses was insanely difficult!!!!!

By Conker (Conker) on Thursday, May 06, 2004 - 04:56 am: Edit

Actually, barring that guitar song, the rest of the multiple choice was quite easy. There was only one or two other ones on which I didn't feel comfortable at all.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page