AP SPANISH LANGUAGE EXAM DISCUSSION

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: May 2004 Archive: AP SPANISH LANGUAGE EXAM DISCUSSION
By Ndbisme5 (Ndbisme5) on Tuesday, May 04, 2004 - 07:05 pm: Edit

I'll start it off... I felt that it wasn't very easy. I know I'll make a 5 but I had some difficulty with like 20 problems on the test. I felt the essay prompt was good. I would have liked to practice more on the short spoken responses.

By Ickyfoo (Ickyfoo) on Tuesday, May 04, 2004 - 07:07 pm: Edit

it was hard as spanish always is for me. i hope i got a 4, i was onlye 3 pts away from a 4 when we took the 98 test for practice

By Ndbisme5 (Ndbisme5) on Tuesday, May 04, 2004 - 07:10 pm: Edit

The AP test is harder than the SAT II. Hopefully the AP test is graded linently than the SAT II.

By Lahlahlah (Lahlahlah) on Tuesday, May 04, 2004 - 07:12 pm: Edit

lotsa A's and B's

By Modestmouse (Modestmouse) on Tuesday, May 04, 2004 - 07:29 pm: Edit

I got a 1 on this exam. I am confident of that.

By Rhsguy (Rhsguy) on Tuesday, May 04, 2004 - 07:42 pm: Edit

Pretty tough, but I think (hope) I pulled a 3.

By Simplyloved (Simplyloved) on Tuesday, May 04, 2004 - 07:43 pm: Edit

I want a 3 but I think i got a 1.. maybe a 2 if i'm lucky!

By Jrc007 (Jrc007) on Tuesday, May 04, 2004 - 08:02 pm: Edit

I'm pretty sure I got 3+, but I don't know more than that. It was harder than the '98 (I got a 5 on that one).

By Smiliekat (Smiliekat) on Tuesday, May 04, 2004 - 08:14 pm: Edit

how much does the speaking count. or rather....how much would i be counted off if i accidentally used a english word in there, hesitated a lot on one picture, and only finished 4.5 pictures for the 6-pic narrative? like only that be a -10%? and how strictly do they grade on the essays/speaking?

By Fiza (Fiza) on Tuesday, May 04, 2004 - 08:16 pm: Edit

I want a 4. I'm sure I got a two.

By Bee (Bee) on Tuesday, May 04, 2004 - 08:26 pm: Edit

Smilekat, I think you can spend the entire time on one of the pictures and still get a five...as long as you speak coherent Spanish the whole time.

There's a native Spanish speaker in my class who loves to set up her stories with details, names, background info, etc., so she never gets past the first few pics. I can't see why she would be penalized for this.

By Smiliekat (Smiliekat) on Tuesday, May 04, 2004 - 08:30 pm: Edit

LOL.....thing is. i "um"ed a lot. i was rather very hesitant. but thanks for the comfort anyway :)
the written grammar section was easier than 98 one.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page