AP Stats - Computer Printout Help

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: May 2004 Archive: AP Stats - Computer Printout Help
By Jinhamasaki (Jinhamasaki) on Tuesday, May 04, 2004 - 10:22 am: Edit

Does anyone know how to interpret computer printouts for the Stats exam,for example, finding the least regression lines and such. Thanks in advance, and good luck to all last minute crammers!

By Jshifton (Jshifton) on Tuesday, May 04, 2004 - 01:26 pm: Edit

Look at the bottom left corner. The top left number is the intercept, the bottom left number is the slope, and the number to the right of the slope is the Seb.

for example....

17 19 23.67 12.45 89.0
1.234 .9876 1.456 76

In this case, 17 is the intercept, 1.234 is the slope and .9876 is the standard error of the slope.

By Swtaznkitty4eva (Swtaznkitty4eva) on Tuesday, May 04, 2004 - 06:40 pm: Edit

How was the test guys, I thought it was sooooo hard... well not the multiple choice, but the free response was!!!

By Cooljay687 (Cooljay687) on Tuesday, May 04, 2004 - 07:02 pm: Edit

Umm... it certainly seems like the test changed. What happened to the math? The free response was unnecessarily difficult, and I studied so much.

By Welshie (Welshie) on Tuesday, May 04, 2004 - 07:24 pm: Edit

Almost no math this go around but I kind of liked it. However, the emphasis on concepts killed me for time (I finished problems 1-3, half of 4 and all of 6) on the free response.

-Jesse

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page