Predictions for AP US FRQs!!!

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: May 2004 Archive: Predictions for AP US FRQs!!!
By Yermama (Yermama) on Monday, May 03, 2004 - 12:28 am: Edit

Anyone have any predictions? I'm so nervous ...

By Impatheticiknow (Impatheticiknow) on Monday, May 03, 2004 - 12:43 am: Edit

jacksonian era, federalist papers, articles of confederation, colonial era, war of 1812

By Yermama (Yermama) on Monday, May 03, 2004 - 01:19 am: Edit

articles of confed was last year so i doubt it. my teacher did say colonial era probably

By Baggins (Baggins) on Monday, May 03, 2004 - 05:23 pm: Edit

last year was FDR and the New Deal. My sister took it. My teachers betting on something to do with Blacks or Lewis and Clark

By Jenesaispas (Jenesaispas) on Monday, May 03, 2004 - 05:26 pm: Edit

The New Deal was the DBQ

By Terpfan101 (Terpfan101) on Tuesday, May 04, 2004 - 07:50 pm: Edit

Yes I am calling the jacksonian on the dbq, but if its not that then i am positive it will be on the test. Also other two predictions I feel strongly about are age of Jefferson how he went against what he said with strict interpretation etc. Also the gilded age <--- could be social stuff. Good luck

By Ginnyvere (Ginnyvere) on Wednesday, May 05, 2004 - 05:58 pm: Edit

I took the test last year and my teacher kept predicting that the DBQ would be FDR/New Deal, Johnson/Great Society, or Womens' rights. Obviously, he was right. His reasoning was that none of those subjects had been used in a while. I think that this year he's still saying that it'll be Johnson or women's rights.

By Ndbisme5 (Ndbisme5) on Wednesday, May 05, 2004 - 06:28 pm: Edit

The correct answer is JFK

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page