When are SAT/SAT II scores posted online for everyone to see

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: May 2004 Archive: When are SAT/SAT II scores posted online for everyone to see
By Binarystar (Binarystar) on Saturday, May 01, 2004 - 08:24 pm: Edit

I remember last time I had to pay some extra fee or something to see it on the earliest possible date online. When does it become for free everyone online (or at least for those who registered online).

By Amitoman (Amitoman) on Saturday, May 01, 2004 - 08:26 pm: Edit

may 14, i believe.. not sure what time

By Physicskid123 (Physicskid123) on Saturday, May 01, 2004 - 08:26 pm: Edit

They say Friday March 14th after 8 am; but normally they are up the afternoon before. So check thursday afternoon.

By Binarystar (Binarystar) on Saturday, May 01, 2004 - 08:30 pm: Edit

So the March 14th date is free, and for everyone?

By Physicskid123 (Physicskid123) on Saturday, May 01, 2004 - 08:44 pm: Edit

yep, free unless you get it by phone it costs $8.

By Smartaleck123 (Smartaleck123) on Saturday, May 01, 2004 - 10:30 pm: Edit

May 13th at 3 PM or 4 PM... CollegeBoard tells you May 14th at 8AM.. but you can really get it earlier. It doesn't make sense to pay the $8 to get it on the phone, when you can get it online FOR FREE at the same time! ...just a word of advice.

By Miscgrl (Miscgrl) on Saturday, May 01, 2004 - 11:05 pm: Edit

yea i dont understand that....what's the point of paying $8 to hear it ONCE by phone when you can obsess over it online multiple times for FREE? lol

By Ubercollegeman (Ubercollegeman) on Saturday, May 01, 2004 - 11:16 pm: Edit

I think that 3 PM or 4 PM that Smartaleck is talking about is EST. SAT scores are generally out at around 12:30 PM for PST the day before collegeboard says the results will be out.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page