Hard to absorb all the information!!! (ap EURO)

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: April 2004 Archive: Hard to absorb all the information!!! (ap EURO)
By Tigeruppercut (Tigeruppercut) on Friday, April 30, 2004 - 07:25 pm: Edit

agh, is anyone like me?
i feel like sometimes when i'm reading (w/ PR and MEH) that i'm just simply not absorbing the stuff. i was reading the 1848 revolutions but i felt like it simply wasn't clicking. i think i can rpobably do really good on the multiple choice, but i won't be able to par with my free response essays. theres just too much to remember and analyze when studying for essays.

o and....i took a mult choice last week (before i was even 1/3 finished reviewing):

60/80 mult choice
5 DBQ
7+ Free response
6 Free response

(note: i heard our teacher said she's relatively stricter than most teachers when grading essays)

do those results = most likely 5 on exam?
what do u NEED to get a 5 on the exam? is there anyway to calculate it?

By Musefinity (Musefinity) on Friday, April 30, 2004 - 09:05 pm: Edit

Wait, aren't DBQs graded on a 15-point scale? If that 5 is on a 15-point scale, it's a 4. If it's on a 9-point scale, it's a solid 5. I took a practice exam at school and got 60/80, too, so I tried calculating my essays in all different ways. Your essays have to add up to 22 (out of a possible 33) to get a 5 on with that MC score.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page