AP Stats Test Format

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: April 2004 Archive: AP Stats Test Format
By Wt8008 (Wt8008) on Thursday, April 29, 2004 - 10:25 pm: Edit

I wanted to know if you can use the calculator on MC and Free Response of the test. Also, on what parts do you get the equation sheets and/or tables (z, t, chi-square, etc.)

By Anijen21 (Anijen21) on Thursday, April 29, 2004 - 10:32 pm: Edit

My teacher told us today you can use the calculator on all parts of the test. Actually, he said you could bring TWO calculators. Also, he said that they don't check for programs on your calculator either, but I'm going to be honest about it. Besides, I don't know how to write programs.

As far as the sheet, I'm pretty sure you can use that on all parts of the test too.

By Jason817 (Jason817) on Thursday, April 29, 2004 - 10:54 pm: Edit

Be honest about what? Programs aren't cheating. Collegeboard themselves said you can use programs in their AP booklet or whatever. Yes for stats, you can use the calculator and equation sheets on all parts.

By Wt8008 (Wt8008) on Thursday, April 29, 2004 - 11:11 pm: Edit

Does anyone know the raw score needed for a 5, 4, 3, etc. etc.

By Chamonix (Chamonix) on Thursday, April 29, 2004 - 11:31 pm: Edit

Two calculators, hah...Last year I brought two to the exam, I thought it was funny. But our teacher had his game face on and didn't find it too amusing. Just bring extra batteries instead

By Kousuke (Kousuke) on Friday, April 30, 2004 - 05:34 pm: Edit

i took the AP stat test last year, it was pretty easy, but was there a equations sheet? i dont remember one.... i might be wrong, what's on it?

By Jason817 (Jason817) on Friday, April 30, 2004 - 06:13 pm: Edit

the whole z-score conversion table, the t-table, the equation for regressions and confidence intervels...A whole bunch of stuff

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page