CHEM AP EXAM....CHANGE IN TEST DATE!!!!!

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: April 2004 Archive: CHEM AP EXAM....CHANGE IN TEST DATE!!!!!
By Coqui (Coqui) on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 10:47 pm: Edit

Those of you taking the Chem AP exam are probably taking it May 11.
However, I'm taking the Chem Ap exam on the 20th because my State meet for tennis is on the 10th.
My counselor ordered a "special" chem ap exam. My primary concern is that it may be harder. At least i get to study for 10 more days...ha...like i'll study.

Anyways, has anyone ever taken a "late" exam, for any subject? Does anyone know if this will be harder than the May 10th exam? Any other info...Anyone...

By Coqui (Coqui) on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 10:49 pm: Edit

BTW..sorry if i scared anyone by making you think the national test date changed...sorry

By Dryitchyscalp (Dryitchyscalp) on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 10:54 pm: Edit

we just took form B from last year's exam and it wasn't too bad. (but of course i still made stupid mistakes and screwed up) the net ionics were super easy. we're taking the regular one from 2003 tomorrow, so i don't exactly know how to compare them yet. i'll let you know.

By Blee731 (Blee731) on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 10:59 pm: Edit

I think they make it comparable in difficulty, but definitely different. They don't want you cheating from other people, you know? I took a 2002 Form B Practice for Chem and it seemed ok.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page