AP euro/music theory please help!

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: April 2004 Archive: AP euro/music theory please help!
By K0w (K0w) on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 12:19 am: Edit

k i know theres a lot of ap euro threads around here, nd i looked at all of them but can't find the answer my question. statistically, how do u get a five? i know there's a formula, but i can't find it anywhere. my teacher's stupid, so she doesn't know nething (and i asked her too). thanks to anyone who responds!

Also, does anyone know how to get a five in the ap music theory exam? i can do good onthe whistling part and the hearing/composition section, but im not really sure about the multiple choice. so if i ace section II and the writing portion, can i still get a 5 if i get like 50/80? again, thanks!

By Conker (Conker) on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 11:34 am: Edit

I'm surprised that someone who does so well on Music Theory doesn't know the proper terms. It's "sight-singing" and "dictation". Anyway, you'll need about a 70% on the free-response portion if you get 30 multiple choice questions wrong. If your dictations are perfect, you should be fine.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page