A question regarding SAT 2s

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: April 2004 Archive: A question regarding SAT 2s
By Whtx (Whtx) on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 10:44 pm: Edit

Hi guys, Im scheduled to take SAT II Writing, Math and US History. I feel like i know these subjects well but am not too confident taking all 3 at the same time. I already have a 720 of World History. Should I drop the US History exam this time and maybe do it in November? Will that be in time for Early Decision? thx

By Jens (Jens) on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 11:18 pm: Edit

most schools ED have deadline in late october, but u could do the rush score report. I advise that you take the exams, since ur already signed up- why not? if u do good, less exams to worry about. if not, you could always retake in oct. Esp since youre confident w/ the subjects, I dont see why you need to prolong taking them.

By Whtx (Whtx) on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 11:27 pm: Edit

I am not concerned with the money at this money. The problem with taking 3 is that it takes alot of time to prepare and i only got less than a week left. Damn im so stressed out. Is a 720 World History enough to cover as the 3rd SAT2 if i decide not to take the American history?

I got october reserved for taking the SAT, thats why.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page