Three SATII in one day

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: April 2004 Archive: Three SATII in one day
By Claytoon (Claytoon) on Sunday, April 25, 2004 - 06:44 pm: Edit

anyone take 3 satII's in one day? im taking writing, history, and chem. are u burned out by the end?

By Greskel (Greskel) on Sunday, April 25, 2004 - 07:41 pm: Edit

No, I was as fresh as a daisy. :) I took physics, chemistry, and molecular biology last year in May, and then math IIC, writing, and history in June. Or something like that, I don't remember, but the testing dates were only a month apart. I was all scienced out, but not BURNED out.

By Parentofteen (Parentofteen) on Sunday, April 25, 2004 - 08:57 pm: Edit

My daughter took writing, history, and math (IC)all in the same day and did quite well overall. (800,800,670) Maybe she burned out a little on the math since it was the last one, but she did not seem to feel that way at the end of it. She is naturally more of a verbal person. She took them all in June 2003, after having completed AP US history. She really felt that the history was extremely easy and felt very confident about the writing multiple choice section too.

It was great to have them all over at once since she did not need to repeat any of them. Then, she could just repeat the SAT I in the fall of her senior year.

She felt that SAT IIs were much less stressful than SAT I.

By Welshie (Welshie) on Sunday, April 25, 2004 - 10:58 pm: Edit

I took the Writing, IIC, and Lit (in that order) and ended up with a 740, 800, 620. I didn't feel "burned out" in the Lit but I was definitely sick of being in the testing center. I came to take the IIC (to prove myself after a sloppy SAT I Math performance) and after I had that IIC done I just didn't care to read the literary entries on the Lit test. Good luck.

-Jesse

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page