June or October for Sophomore??? urgent!!

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: April 2004 Archive: June or October for Sophomore??? urgent!!
By Vinny919 (Vinny919) on Saturday, April 24, 2004 - 03:30 pm: Edit

I'm a sophomore and I'm planning on taking the May SAT. I'm in the 1500 range but want to still be higher. I don't know if I will be ready in just 1 week, and I really want to have a good old SAT score, so should I take the June SAT or October SAT?

P.S. Depending on which, how should I use my 10 RS? I have like 5 left. Should I just do them all in this next week?

By Dwerbowy (Dwerbowy) on Saturday, April 24, 2004 - 04:40 pm: Edit

i would base it on the amount of work load you have from school before the june test date and the october date, which month would provide you more free time to study at home? since you are already getting around 1500 are you happy with that or would try for something higher? would studying over the summer help or not really? make the decisions based on your scheduling. but if you do take it in June, don't do all the tests at once, maybe like 1 every week.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page