AP Bio Free Resp Predictions

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: April 2004 Archive: AP Bio Free Resp Predictions
By Maverick27 (Maverick27) on Friday, April 23, 2004 - 06:53 pm: Edit

I know some teachers kinda predict patterns on the free response section of the ap bio tests, and even if it is only speculation, and even if it is only for the lab portion, it would help out a kid like me whos self-studying.

PLease share any info you might have regarding the free response (or the exam in general).

By Inopa (Inopa) on Friday, April 23, 2004 - 07:06 pm: Edit

Dude please dont tell me you're a dallas fan...sac town will finish them soon...

My teacher said prolly one on cell theory/endosymbiotic theory, or one on the evolution of organisms; one on ecosystems or biomes, and one on intercellular replication...even one on all that embryology stuff

By Forsakn4 (Forsakn4) on Friday, April 23, 2004 - 08:44 pm: Edit

dallas will rock sacramento

By Simplyloved (Simplyloved) on Friday, April 23, 2004 - 08:51 pm: Edit

Dallas is THE greatest team. I live in Cali so a lot of the Laker fans hate me, ive gotten a few death threats. Ayway, who couldn't love Dirk Nowitzki and STEVE NASH (yum yum and he can play).. but antoine walker has got to go. Hey, who cares if they are own 2-0.. they can still win. and if they don't win, i know in my heart that they are still a great team!!

By Forsakn4 (Forsakn4) on Friday, April 23, 2004 - 09:01 pm: Edit

damn rite dallas will rock it i hate sacramento and lakers

By Simplyloved (Simplyloved) on Friday, April 23, 2004 - 10:47 pm: Edit

YAY!!.. dallas fans are the best, lakers fans are evil bandwagoners

By Dolphinz33 (Dolphinz33) on Saturday, April 24, 2004 - 03:16 pm: Edit

haha i love nowitzki!!! and nash!! and finley!! and najera!! go mavs!

By Number9 (Number9) on Saturday, April 24, 2004 - 03:17 pm: Edit

Lets hope the Free response question is on the NBA then...

By Simplyloved (Simplyloved) on Saturday, April 24, 2004 - 03:17 pm: Edit

YAY!!! nash is the best... go mavs!!! yes, the lakers lost last night..it must be a sign

By Altsuperhero (Altsuperhero) on Saturday, April 24, 2004 - 06:13 pm: Edit

the title of this thread is so misleading ... ap bio predictions -> mavs-kings predictions

by the way, let's remember the X-factors in the series:

Kings have SONGHAILA
Mavs have Josh and Marquis
Kings don't have their mid-game catalyst, B-J
Mavs wish they had one (Van Exel) like last year

But it really doesn't matter who wins this series, does it?

That's right, with guys like Mark Madsen, Wally Szcerbiak, and Fred Hoiberg, the Wolves are unstoppable ... yeah, they also have some 'good' players in KG, Spree, Cassell ... (yes, the Olowakandi doesn't make it on the difference-makers list; he should be happy he's even playing for a playoff team -and he sure doesn't look like he deserves to be playing)

Let's not forget that the Spurs can play an all-not-born-in-mainland-US squad (Nesterovic, Duncan -US Virgin Islands, TURKOGLU, Ginobili, Parker)

My pick? The Nets have Brian Scalabrine... Does ANY team have an answer for this guy? Probably not, at least not until Luke Schenscher (GA Tech center) enters the league. Your days as the NBA's best red-head are numbered, Scalabrine; he'll make the most of it -by leading the Nets in a stunning playoff run, culminating in ...

AP Bio predictions ... this thread has officially digressed

By Inopa (Inopa) on Saturday, April 24, 2004 - 10:24 pm: Edit

LOL actually im just a Cali fan, both lakers and kings...only because they have the most interesting rivalry. Im a lakers fan since the Kobe trade and we will handle any of you guy's teams...after that game 3 debacle we'll soon finish yao and stevie franchise, then handle the reigning texans, slaughter sacramento who will have just beaten the Twolves, and finally beat the Nets in the finals. Any retorts?

By Maverick27 (Maverick27) on Sunday, April 25, 2004 - 12:50 pm: Edit

soo....any other BIO predictions?

By Simplyloved (Simplyloved) on Sunday, April 25, 2004 - 01:24 pm: Edit

my teachaer said their would prob be a lab on their.. funny how she says it as though we have done even 1/2 of the labs... yay!! dallas won go nash!!

By Ecnerwalc (Ecnerwalc) on Sunday, April 25, 2004 - 06:42 pm: Edit

Is anybody here a Pistons fan?

By Number9 (Number9) on Sunday, April 25, 2004 - 07:10 pm: Edit

Theres always a lab question...

By Maverick27 (Maverick27) on Sunday, April 25, 2004 - 07:51 pm: Edit

did she say WHICH lab lol?

By Glory (Glory) on Sunday, April 25, 2004 - 08:29 pm: Edit

HOUSTON ROCKETS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Maverick27 (Maverick27) on Sunday, April 25, 2004 - 08:40 pm: Edit

alright fine ill just ask later lol

By Simplyloved (Simplyloved) on Sunday, April 25, 2004 - 08:49 pm: Edit

no.. she's an idiot. i guess she wanted to sound smart by telling us their's gonna be a lab since we din't know taht their is always a lab. sorry... go mavs!! housten almost beat lakers today.. travesty. lakers need to go down!!

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page