ACT Science

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: April 2004 Archive: ACT Science
By Guitarshredder (Guitarshredder) on Friday, April 23, 2004 - 04:32 pm: Edit

This section is a pain. I'm looking around here and many people get great scores on every other section, but that science always seems to be at least 2 points lower than all the others. I'm having the same problem on the practice ones. Is there any trick to these? Some of them seem rediculously hard an others seem really easy. What's your strategy?

By Sns22022 (Sns22022) on Friday, April 23, 2004 - 05:15 pm: Edit

I wish I knew. I got a 34 reading, 31 engligh, 33 math, and 28 science. My friend got a 30 english then got a 20 science! It's CRAZY. The only think I can think of is to practice.

By Pimpdaddy (Pimpdaddy) on Friday, April 23, 2004 - 05:55 pm: Edit

i got a 36 on science with no preparation at all (took the ACT for fun) Just look through the section carefully and youll be fine. (btw, my other scores were 34-math, 36-reading, 35-english)

By Girlx (Girlx) on Friday, April 23, 2004 - 10:22 pm: Edit

Yeah, Science definitely brought my score down by a lot. It was six points lower than my second-lowest section score. -__- I just didn't expect to have short a time... in any case, I'm gonna try to take the ACT again and this time, be prepared for Science!

By Scoo8b (Scoo8b) on Saturday, April 24, 2004 - 12:59 am: Edit

I got the same score on the Science section (32) as I did the composite. It took a while to read torugh the experiments and stuff, but if you don't get hung up on one problem, it shouldn't be much harder than the other sections...

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page