Writing 800s, how many wrong did u get on practice?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: April 2004 Archive: Writing 800s, how many wrong did u get on practice?
By Mehere (Mehere) on Thursday, April 22, 2004 - 09:45 pm: Edit

For those of you got got perfet on the sat 2 writing or close to 800, how many wrong did u get on practice from barrons, kap or pton review? Did you find the real test a lot easier or similar in difficulty level? thx

By Shaka (Shaka) on Thursday, April 22, 2004 - 09:49 pm: Edit

yes, i got the same question...how many MCs can you get wrong on the test if you get a 12 on the essay?

By Shaka (Shaka) on Thursday, April 22, 2004 - 09:49 pm: Edit

to get 750+ that is

By Shadow_Wolf (Shadow_Wolf) on Friday, April 23, 2004 - 05:49 pm: Edit

Wow...hmm...I always scored in the mid 700s on my practice tests, but that was probably because it didn't count the essay score. I had an 11 on my essay and I had 5 wrong and no omitted on my MC...I dunno how good an indicator practice tests are because they don't incorporate your essay score...hope this helps.

By Mehere (Mehere) on Friday, April 23, 2004 - 11:05 pm: Edit

did u use the kap book or barrons? how many wrong did u get on practice?

By Kkay (Kkay) on Saturday, April 24, 2004 - 08:27 am: Edit

Let's see...I only did a few Kaplan tests. I'm afraid I can't recall how many I got wrong, but I thought the actual test was easier. Just my opinion, though. ^_^

By Shaka (Shaka) on Saturday, April 24, 2004 - 11:48 am: Edit

yea...it's weird...I had 710 on the PSAT writing part...it was really easy cuz i didnt do many practice questions...

But suddenly, my scores are droppin as I take the kaplan tests...

By Andrew123s (Andrew123s) on Saturday, April 24, 2004 - 12:45 pm: Edit

One one real test, 7 wrong and 10 on essay was an 800. On another real one, it was 780.

By Thereishope (Thereishope) on Saturday, April 24, 2004 - 01:45 pm: Edit

how many wrongs did u get on practice test compared to the number u got on the real one? less or more?

By Tsunashima1 (Tsunashima1) on Saturday, April 24, 2004 - 04:11 pm: Edit

I got an 800 SAT II Writing with a 10 essay and 2 wrong MC.

In Barron's and Kaplan, I kept getting around 3 wrong MC.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page