AP PSYCHOLOGY!!

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: April 2004 Archive: AP PSYCHOLOGY!!
By Cooljay687 (Cooljay687) on Thursday, April 22, 2004 - 07:20 pm: Edit

Hey everyone,

Which is the best review book for this course? Some say Princeton is the best; some say it is way too concise. Have someone used solely Princeton Rev. to get a 5?

Any other review book ideas (Barrons seems lengthy!)

How are you preparing for this exam! :)

By Girlx (Girlx) on Thursday, April 22, 2004 - 10:44 pm: Edit

Although I found AP Psychology terribly easy, I only had it first semester (because my school is on block scheduling) and had to take the test five, six months after looking at any material. I reviewed for six hours the night before using just Barron's and got a 5. It's a good book. I would give it a try.

By Jenz129 (Jenz129) on Friday, April 23, 2004 - 03:13 pm: Edit

5 Steps to a 5

By Cooljay687 (Cooljay687) on Friday, April 23, 2004 - 09:38 pm: Edit

I bought the book 5 Steps to a 5; it really seems lengthy, putting in new theories not even mentioned in other review books. Is it really necessary?

By Wishful_Thinker (Wishful_Thinker) on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 06:27 pm: Edit

I have Barron's and PR.

personally, i'm not really worried b/c we've been reviewing in class and i'll be studying starting a week before the AP test. if i review all my outlines and go through some mock APs and do Barron's and PR...should i be okay? i'm not settling for a 4. those of you who got a 5, are you all the type of people that "remember things easily"? in other words, if you were a person that needs alot of reinforcement, etc...would you be doing more? if so, what?

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page