*****New Sat*****

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: April 2004 Archive: *****New Sat*****
By Angelflower (Angelflower) on Tuesday, April 20, 2004 - 10:36 pm: Edit

Does anyone know what the best study aids would be to help me prepare for the New Sat coming out on March 2005?

By Angelflower (Angelflower) on Friday, April 23, 2004 - 04:13 pm: Edit

Any info yet?

By Hssoph (Hssoph) on Saturday, April 24, 2004 - 01:30 am: Edit

Well there's Houghton Mufflin SAT 2400, but it's the only book that has been published so far, so we can't say it's the best ... I'm taking that new test, too, and I guess most of the companies will publish them in June 2004 so just be patient ...
If you're impatient enough, just practice the old SAT (except analogies and quantitative) + Math IC + SAT II Writing (or the writing part in PSAT)

By Wishful_Thinker (Wishful_Thinker) on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 06:05 pm: Edit

ditto. i have that book but i haven't looked through it (i plan on taking the sat in october and praying for a good score and start worrying about the new sat afterwards)

By Aznsnake0307 (Aznsnake0307) on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 08:19 pm: Edit

Comprehension, use 10 Reals and Vocab is the same, just don't study the analogies.

By Celebrian23 (Celebrian23) on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 07:55 pm: Edit

im confused about what wont and will be on the new sat. does anyone know for a fact what is going to be gone whats staying ands whats going to be added

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page