Problems with sat registration

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: April 2004 Archive: Problems with sat registration
By Belfort (Belfort) on Tuesday, April 20, 2004 - 10:52 am: Edit

Hello friends, I'm writing from Brazil. I'm very interested in attending an american college and I'm studying alone for the sat's. Well, the deadline for the registration for the July 5 is April 29 and I'm unable to register online with the collegeboard.com . They can't validate my credit card (mastercard international), but yesterday I bought some books at amazon.com and the credit card worked just fine. Now I don't know what to do cause I don't study on an american school and collegeboard wants to send me a registration from by mail, this way I will just do the test by august I think.....Is there anyone who has the same credit card problem ??

Thank you

By Vinny919 (Vinny919) on Tuesday, April 20, 2004 - 06:59 pm: Edit

Call College Board and tell them about your situation

By Belfort (Belfort) on Tuesday, April 20, 2004 - 11:44 pm: Edit

Well I tried, in vain of course, they want to send me the letter registration, but this way i'm going to register just for october. I'll try to get another credit card.....but i'm certain this one is right.....

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page