For anyone who took AP art History or is taking it

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: April 2004 Archive: For anyone who took AP art History or is taking it
By Screwed4life (Screwed4life) on Monday, April 19, 2004 - 06:56 pm: Edit

Hey guys
If I buy the "Annotated Mona Lisa" and just read through that very carefully taking notes, making flashcards--do you think I could get a 4 or 5 on the AP Exam. Assuming I have no prior knowlege about any Art History.
The reason I am asking is b/c my teacher who doesn't care if we pass it or not b/c he's not gonna be a teacher anymore has not really taught anything the entire year. The things that I have managed to learn are things I learned myself. All he does is print out old AP exams and tells us to memorize the answers b/c he says that the same questions show up on the AP test after every couple of years. I am not really comfortable with that theory--lol b/c then everyone would just study old AP exams and not bother to read or learn anything during the year. I have 4 other AP exams so I really need a short and concise method of studying for this exam which seems impossible. Now that its getting closer to exam time, I am panicking..i really want to get college credit! So anyone have any thoughts on this. Thanks very much!!!

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page