What to do bout SAT II's

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: April 2004 Archive: What to do bout SAT II's
By Vinny919 (Vinny919) on Monday, April 19, 2004 - 12:26 am: Edit

I'm a sophomore and I'm taking the May SAT I test. Should I take the Math IIC on June 5th or is it ok to keep it for later? How many SAT II's do you usually do in one sitting, and how long do they take to prepare for?

By Greskel (Greskel) on Monday, April 19, 2004 - 12:59 am: Edit

You can take the SATIIs whenever, though it's wise to finish them by junior year. I usually take 2 tests per sitting, but it's not fun if you have ADD (... like me), or Anti-Bubbling Syndrome.

It depends on what you're taking. If you're in first year chemistry and signed up for the chem test (like I stupidly did in freshman year), you'll need a helluva lot of studying. IIC shouldn't be too hard to prepare for.

By Texas137 (Texas137) on Monday, April 19, 2004 - 01:07 am: Edit

if you can, take the IIC after trig, but before calc. What grade you are in doesn't matter.

By Vinny919 (Vinny919) on Monday, April 19, 2004 - 09:32 am: Edit

I'm in calc right now, but I never had trig (school doesn't have it) so i've learned more trig this year than any other year before.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page