Sparknotes DIAGNOSTIC TEST?????

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: April 2004 Archive: Sparknotes DIAGNOSTIC TEST?????
By Altf4 (Altf4) on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 09:49 pm: Edit

hey, i took the SAT diagnostic test #2 off the website, and scored bad...

M 670
V 620

so...do you think this test is accurate and i'm screwed, or is not an accurate prediction???

i'm aiming for at least a 1400 (equivalent to the new test, b/c i'm a sophomore)

i'm gonna sign up for a course sometime this summer

By Caitlan2005 (Caitlan2005) on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 10:00 pm: Edit

That's not bad, especially if you're a sophomore. The point of the test is to help you learn about the test. Keep reviewing and studying and take it a few times, you'll be fine.

By Altf4 (Altf4) on Monday, April 19, 2004 - 01:12 am: Edit

i can't wait for the new prep material to finally be released from the stores...argh

By Altf4 (Altf4) on Tuesday, April 20, 2004 - 02:17 am: Edit

hey, how many collegeboard online (for download and print) practice tests are there on the website, for now i have the "full-length practice test" (2003-2004) and also a may 2002 full test: http://www.collegeboard.com/sat/html/may2002/test_sections.html

any more? i need as many practice tests as possible, help me out here, i've already bought books and stuff and plan to take one practice every other day, and learn from mistakes the day after

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page