Released 2000 AP Micreconomics exam answers?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: April 2004 Archive: Released 2000 AP Micreconomics exam answers?
By Ware_Ru (Ware_Ru) on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 03:05 pm: Edit

I just received the packet of 10 released AP Micreconomics exam from the collegeboard store and expected answers to come along with them. I suppose I shouldn't have assumed so much, because now all I have are questions with no way to check. Does anyone have the multiple choice answers for this and is willing to post them here? The free response I can just get off the collegeboard website, but the multiple choice answers would be nice to have.

Thanks guys

By Relinquo1 (Relinquo1) on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 06:55 pm: Edit

Maybe you could take it to your Econ teacher to grade - he might not get every single one correct, but he probably can check almost every one. That might be a big favor though, I'm not sure how much time he might have, but might as well try.

By Ware_Ru (Ware_Ru) on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 07:03 pm: Edit

lol I don't have an Economics teacher

By Incognita (Incognita) on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 08:21 pm: Edit

Are you self-studying for these tests?
I'm self-studiyng for it this year.
What textbook are you using?
What prep books are you using? pros?cons?
HOw are you self-studying for these?
YOushould have orderes the single-set relased exams. If you buy the teacher's guide, it'll tell you how to obtain the answers
oh, and if you help me with my questions, I'll show you a website with practice exams and answers

By Incognita (Incognita) on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 08:27 pm: Edit

Whatlevel ofmath for AP econ?

By Ware_Ru (Ware_Ru) on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 10:17 pm: Edit

lol incognita you bastard... yes i'm selfstudying
anywya, i used ruffin and gregory but that was absolute crap. then i used case and fair and that was relaly good. baumol i had as a supplement. i just went through the book to study.

i'm using princeton to study and it's good and from what i hear the exams are right on.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page