SAT score reports for March

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: April 2004 Archive: SAT score reports for March
By Cleanfreak (Cleanfreak) on Saturday, April 17, 2004 - 07:27 pm: Edit

Did you people get ur score reports for march?
if so, can u post ur scores for how many u got wrong and so on......thanks...just wanted to no because i cancelled and i had a feel for how many i got wrong...etc
thanks

By Just_Forget_Me (Just_Forget_Me) on Saturday, April 17, 2004 - 07:43 pm: Edit

I got a 1600, missed one verbal.

By Dannyferizzle (Dannyferizzle) on Saturday, April 17, 2004 - 08:49 pm: Edit

they dont tell you what how many you get wrong for the march/april administrations, hence why the QAS service is not available.

just forget me is wrong

By Impatheticiknow (Impatheticiknow) on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 12:11 am: Edit

just forgive me is definitely not...they tell you how many you get wrong/right, they just don't have the Q&A service available since they reuse those tests.

By Modestmouse (Modestmouse) on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 12:46 am: Edit

-0, 800 Math
-5, 750 Verbal
I want the hard truth, how many away from an 800 on Verbal was I? Two questions? Three questions?

By Just_Forget_Me (Just_Forget_Me) on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 01:36 pm: Edit

Thanks Impathetic. I'm definitely not lying, and I definitely didn't order anything special. You can't see the questions for March tests, and you can't see your answers (unless you order SAS), but you can see your raw scores broken down by section.

I missed a sentence completion, which is goofy. In PSATs/practice tests I'd only missed CRs, and a few analogies.

By Fusiachi (Fusiachi) on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 10:00 pm: Edit

800V - 1 CR wrong, no omits.
640M - 6 Algebra wrong, 3 omits. 2 Geometric, 1 omit.

Bad day for math. First test though, so I hope to pick up a few points the second time around. Finally figuring out this TI-86.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page