AP Biology? Hard?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: April 2004 Archive: AP Biology? Hard?
By Binarystar (Binarystar) on Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 08:33 pm: Edit

Is AP Biology hard? I have about a month to learn all the stuff for the exam. Long story short, I was supposed to be doing independent study but haven't done anything yet ~_~.

By Simplyloved (Simplyloved) on Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 09:02 pm: Edit

i am in the class and it's killer. maybe cuz the teacher just told us taht she's not teaching us so we can pass the AP.. i almost cried. But anyway, it's difficult to memorize all the details for all the cell stuff and dna stuff and glandular stuff and all the things they do

By Skiowad (Skiowad) on Wednesday, April 14, 2004 - 06:39 am: Edit

if you didnt have a class, and haven't started studying yet, then you're pretty much screwed. if you have any other exams to study for, then doing bio would be extremely difficult. i had a class last semester, and started to study in january, but i'm still gonna be studying an hour or so everyday. but, im not so great at bio, so if it's your subject, then maybe you could do it.
25 DAYS LEFT!!!

By Number9 (Number9) on Wednesday, April 14, 2004 - 01:56 pm: Edit

You should follow what they told you on the PR boards, Binary. ;) Hit the books, its a challenging exam!

By Adrianwuzhere (Adrianwuzhere) on Wednesday, April 14, 2004 - 05:04 pm: Edit

i've had the class all year and i'm praying for a 3.. i recommend studying 24/7 until may 10th (thats everybody's exam date, right?). Then again my teacher's an idiot.. but i supposed a dumb teacher is better than no teacher at all...

By Girlx (Girlx) on Wednesday, April 14, 2004 - 08:31 pm: Edit

I think the biggest thing you can do is condense the information you need to learn and learn that. The way the AP questions are, as long as you know the basic stuff well, you should be fine.

My biggest study tip? Hierarchy learning. Connect everything together, put it into a certain order in your mind. Have one word prompt another, etc. I found that this definitely works for AP Biology.

Good luck!

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page