3 SAT IIs at once?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: April 2004 Archive: 3 SAT IIs at once?
By Mrbesch (Mrbesch) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 03:07 pm: Edit

Is it possible to take 3 SAT IIs in one day? They're only an hour long each, right? I'm planning on taking SAT II writing, math IIc, and U.S history because I'm taking AP exam in may anyway. Writing doesn't seem too tough, so I'm only studying for math really intensely, and I've been studying for AP USH, and the SAT II can only be easier than the AP. Can I do all those tests in one test day?

By Call_Me_Ishmael (Call_Me_Ishmael) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 03:11 pm: Edit

From personal experience i can tell you that it's not fun, but it's possible. They make you take the writing one first, but you should definitely take the harder one next (before you're too tired and brain-dead).

Really, if you can spread them out over a few sessions, it might be better for your sanity. But as i said, it is possible.

By Mrbesch (Mrbesch) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 03:27 pm: Edit

Ishmael, howd you do on those exams, anyway?

By Foreigngirl (Foreigngirl) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 03:35 pm: Edit

I am taking 3 SAT II's on June 5th. Writing, IC and German. So it is possible....we'll see if I can make it!

By Mrbesch (Mrbesch) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 04:43 pm: Edit

We, foreigngirl, we. If WE will make it, seeing as how we're all in the same 3 SAT IIs boat together.

By Sherwin (Sherwin) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 08:11 pm: Edit

MrBesch: heheh, taking the same 3 you're taking on the same day, good luck to both of us.

By Flameball63 (Flameball63) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 09:21 pm: Edit

May God(or who ever's up there) Help Us All....

I'm going to take three 2...(chills).

By Tata (Tata) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 09:52 pm: Edit

yeah me too. wrting mathIIC and chemistry. good luck everyone

By Jacqueline (Jacqueline) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 10:29 pm: Edit

I'm taking it in may too (writing, IC and us history).
The day after I have my us history class final and the day after that I have my AP english language exam.
Fun. Not.

By Mrbesch (Mrbesch) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 10:47 pm: Edit

I read my IIc review book...my god do I suck at math...I need to prep each day for at least 45 mins on this...and Ive done all honors math and am in precal now. My school has a terrible math department. I hope the math gods bestow a good score upon me.

By Benzo415 (Benzo415) on Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 07:05 pm: Edit

I'm taking 3 on June 5th as well... Hmmm I should sign up for those!

I'll probably do it in the order Writing, Math IIC, US History. I'm not too worried about the US History because I will have just taken the AP test. Writing shouldn't be too bad either after I rocked the Writing PSAT section. But IIC will be hard, it's tough to do hard math quickly. I wanna take the three on the same date so hopefully I do well and get them over with once and for all.

By Mrbesch (Mrbesch) on Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 10:07 pm: Edit

Yeah, I'm doing the same schedule. SAT II USH looks like it will be the same as APUSH mult choice, if not easier. I hate SAT IIs.

By Emily_Uk (Emily_Uk) on Saturday, April 17, 2004 - 02:30 pm: Edit

Same here. Maths IC, Writing and Literature. Mine are surrounded with my British exams too. Great fun.

By Sns22022 (Sns22022) on Saturday, April 17, 2004 - 02:37 pm: Edit

Math IIC, Writing, and Spanish. Do you guys suggest I do that Math IIC or Spanish second? I'm thinking math because it seems harder, but then again, I need to be thinking to remember that spanish vocab...

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page