Is this even remotely possible....?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: April 2004 Archive: Is this even remotely possible....?
By Tree (Tree) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 01:06 pm: Edit

I have a HUGE problem. I have exactly four days to prepare for both the Physics and Math 2C SAT II for May 1st. The reason I have four days is because I am EXTREMELY busy on weekdays. I'm familiar with most of the stuff tested on the 2C test, and I'm very confident I can at least a 780. As for Physics, I need to review all the topics and teach myself the Quantum Physics and Electricity/Magnetism units to myself. On a practice test, I scored a 700. Do you think there is a slight bit of possiblity that I can cram all the material from the 2C and Physics into four days and get myself both 800's? I have huge doubts about myself. Im working off of the Barron's 2C and Princeton Review's Physics prep books. Someone please comfort me. :) Thanks~

By Mychocopie (Mychocopie) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 01:53 pm: Edit

i dont think anyone needst ocomfort you if you are positive you are going to get 700+'s with out even hardly studying. I study for months and months on end and I am estatic for 650s.

Goodluck tho'

By Songster87 (Songster87) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 03:45 pm: Edit

If you're scoring 45+ on Barron's 2C, you're fine. It's harder than the actual thing, but is good preparation.

By Skapoor1 (Skapoor1) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 11:25 pm: Edit

idk how the hell you'll learn E and M that quickly, unless you just want to memorize equations. Its pretty hard to grasp at first.

By Aim78 (Aim78) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 11:29 pm: Edit

I got a 700 on Physics without taking the AP course (why did I take it!?), so I'm sure you'll be able to do well if you at least review the material.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page