AP Calc. BC

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: April 2004 Archive: AP Calc. BC
By Flipdude04 (Flipdude04) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 03:08 am: Edit

com'on.....let's face reality...i only have 3 weeks to study for the test.....and i haven't studied anything....but i still remember some of the chapters.....do you think i can still pull a 5? how much time should i study everyday? thanx guys.....

By Songster87 (Songster87) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 03:47 pm: Edit

A 5 is a 65%. So just don't score below a D. =P

By Songster87 (Songster87) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 03:47 pm: Edit

A 5 is a 65%. So just don't score below a D. =P

By Deepwood6 (Deepwood6) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 04:41 pm: Edit

Yes!! I crammed for the calc bc test last year in 2 weeks from the Barrons ap book (excellent book btw). As I recall there are only 10 or so chapters so just try to finish 1 chapter a day and you'll be fine. With the cramming I felt the test was really really easy and I got a 5, so it's very possible for you to too. Of course, I happen enjoy math... :)

By Guyute (Guyute) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 11:43 pm: Edit

good i need a 5 and, true to my teachers word early in the year, calc got a lot harder this semester.

By Vinny919 (Vinny919) on Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 12:19 am: Edit

is that 65% of the questions right? or after the whole subtracting one fourth of the incorrects?

By Jason817 (Jason817) on Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 12:54 am: Edit

The free response is where you gotta get the answers right. Multiple choice on the other hand....hard as ****ing hell (the non calc section) IMO. Still should get a 4 AT LEAST.

By Ohlookasquirrel (Ohlookasquirrel) on Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 01:02 am: Edit

Oh god, is it really three weeks? Terrible, what the hell.

I have way too many standardized tests (prairie state, act, four aps, three sat2s) to take in the next one and a half months. That's just gross.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page