700 on Real SATII Good?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: April 2004 Archive: 700 on Real SATII Good?
By Flameball63 (Flameball63) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 12:19 am: Edit

Hey fellas, thanks for replying first of all.
Alright, here's the problem. I took AP History last year, but I am a political freak and stuff, so I still remember alot. Today, I took a random US History test SATII out of Real SATIIs and without any prep/studying, got a 700...
Do u guys think I have a stab at an 800 if I study and take this baby on the June test date? Cuz, I am in a dillemma over whether or not I should add to my stress life and spend the time studying if I don't get a 780+

Thanks a bundle.

By Flameball63 (Flameball63) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 03:04 am: Edit

Bump! I am DETERMINED TO GET THIS ANSWERED.

By Miscgrl (Miscgrl) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 05:45 am: Edit

From one who's planning on teaching herself world history for an AP course in the next 3 weeks, (and whos firmly determined to stay this delusional), I say go for it.

No but seriously, if you're already at a 700, moving up from there should not be that hard - especially since you're not taking it till June, just read through the review text!

Good luck!

By Bluejay (Bluejay) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 07:53 am: Edit

OK..practice test for US HIstory. Can you give me a ballpark for figuring a score? Can you give me a possible 700? possible 650? How many can you get wrong with a few skipped to get these scores? JUst a ballpark, PLEASE!!!

By Flameball63 (Flameball63) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 09:53 am: Edit

The history curve on the US History SATII seems very generous...I guess a lot of people don't know their history well. I think u can leave almost 8 blank, get the others right, and still have an 800 without sweat. So, prolly, u can miss ten, and still get a 700+.

By Philvid2 (Philvid2) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 10:02 am: Edit

The curve is not as generous as Flameball said, but it is still very generous. I left 2 blank and probably missed about 3, and I ended up with a 790.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page