Which SAT II should I take?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: April 2004 Archive: Which SAT II should I take?
By Chiasma (Chiasma) on Sunday, April 11, 2004 - 09:57 pm: Edit

Does it really matter what your third SAT II test is? I want to take Latin because that's my best subject, but I'm going to major in biology or chemistry. So should I take the bio or chem SAT II instead of the Latin, even if I will get a much lower score? Thanks.

By Varr (Varr) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 12:16 am: Edit

hmm take chem , biology math IIC and latin that would look awesome!!!

By Songster87 (Songster87) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 02:58 am: Edit

No, doesn't really matter. They're looking for generally good students anyway not students very well adapted to their majors (since you don't even really choose it officially until your 2nd year in college).

By Itscool (Itscool) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 05:23 am: Edit

It actually depends on what school you apply to... so require you to take certain tests for example all applicants to UPenn have to take the SAT 2 Writing the same is true for Rice, and if you are goin to major in a science some schools will require one physical science (Chem, Physics), a math, and writing...While other schools like Brown dont care which 3 you take...first check and see...

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page