ACT APRIL 3RD ANSWERS!!!!!!

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: April 2004 Archive: ACT APRIL 3RD ANSWERS!!!!!!
By Upandcomer22 (Upandcomer22) on Sunday, April 11, 2004 - 07:12 pm: Edit

I was wondering if anyone remembered any questions from the ACT April 3rd test date, or any general feelings about how the test went. Specific answers would be great too!
I thought the science was very easy.

By Sns22022 (Sns22022) on Sunday, April 11, 2004 - 07:27 pm: Edit

people are saying it was one of the harder ACT's, but for my first time I thought it was extremely easy. I guess those of us forking over the $8 will find out how we did tuesday! I don't remember any specific questions except one about Abe Lincoln on the math...lol

By Greetlyte (Greetlyte) on Sunday, April 11, 2004 - 09:27 pm: Edit

Abraham Lincoln said "Four score and seven years ago."
What would be an algebraic equation representing this?

The wording might be slightly incorrect, but I'm terrified that I remember it so vividly ;)

I felt that the math featured a few weird questions, but I also felt that it was an easier test overall. IMHO, the Reading sections were much simpler this time, in particular the Question & Answer Interview passage about an M.I.T. computer programmer and digital art, and the natural science passage about Zinc and its purpose in the human body.

Regardless, my fingers are crossed for Tuesday.

By Korey (Korey) on Sunday, April 11, 2004 - 10:44 pm: Edit

Yes, I took the one in February and the one in April, and I feel that the April one was muchhh easier. Im gonna wait for the score report by snailmail because last time I did the $8 online thing, and then later that day it showed up in my mailbox...grr!! heh...I hope I scored atleast 5 points higher...What are everyone's projected scores?

By Sns22022 (Sns22022) on Sunday, April 11, 2004 - 11:31 pm: Edit

I'm seeing around a 31, 32. It's my first time taking it. I had to scan the last reading passage real quick, and guess on 2 or 3 math questions, but overall there were none I downright didn't know except for those math questions.

By Nike1800 (Nike1800) on Sunday, April 11, 2004 - 11:58 pm: Edit

for the lincoln question, i think it was 4x+7 = 1863 - 1776.

By Jastern05 (Jastern05) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 01:26 am: Edit

Yea, I remember that lincoln question too, but I don't remeber what i put.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page