How can i get my test and answer sheet back

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: April 2004 Archive: How can i get my test and answer sheet back
By Bhaiyu87 (Bhaiyu87) on Saturday, April 10, 2004 - 01:06 pm: Edit

Hi, i took the test in march and i did extremely terribly. I am still surprised with my scores, but i knew i had done bad. All my practice tests, i got high to mid 1300's and on the march sat i got a 1250.
580 V and 670 M.
Math i was totally surprised with since i always got above a 700.
I really want to see my answer sheet and the test booklet.
a) how do u get it back?
b) I plan on doing early decision, so can i take the sat's for the 3rd time in nov( after taking it 2nd time in oct).

thanks

By Ladybajan (Ladybajan) on Saturday, April 10, 2004 - 01:46 pm: Edit

a) You can get your answers back for 6 dollars by the Student Answer Service, but you can never get your test booklet back since you took it in march. Your answers though IMO are pretty worthless without the booklet, but I guess you can see what types of problems you got wrong and if the problems were easy, medium, or hard. The Question and Answer service, where you get both you booklet and answers back, is only in October, January, and May.

b) Depends on date of your early decision. But I heard that if you take the test before the ED date, then you can still send the scores to them after.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page