Best review book for AP European History?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: April 2004 Archive: Best review book for AP European History?
By Pianoman (Pianoman) on Saturday, April 10, 2004 - 09:59 am: Edit

What is the best review book for the AP European History exam? I have the Cliff's guide, but has anybody used that before and gotten a 5 on here? I need some help figuring out which book to use; I don't have much time to prepare, so I don't want something very lengthy. Is the REA book also any good? Thanks.

By Sulskman (Sulskman) on Saturday, April 10, 2004 - 11:37 am: Edit

i used cliff's AP and got a 4, which I was happy with becacue I hated the course.

By Imac7477 (Imac7477) on Saturday, April 10, 2004 - 11:42 am: Edit

I used the Cliffs for the two weeks prior to the test to cram...I think that of all of the review books, its REVIEW is the best, although the practice tests are all amazingly easy...For my review, I ONLY used Cliffs, and for practice tests I used Barron's and REA, whose questions are harder than the real thing but really help you think...I got a 5...so cramming with Cliffs helped me...don't worry, the test actually will not be that bad if you study.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page