HELP ME HERE `~~ about practice tests~~

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: April 2004 Archive: HELP ME HERE `~~ about practice tests~~
By Krbxtigerz (Krbxtigerz) on Friday, April 09, 2004 - 11:35 pm: Edit

I'll be taking the SATs in May.... I did all of the real tests....i did them when I was studying for the March test, which i had to cancel. Is it a good idea to do all the real tests over and over? or what other books do you recommend for practicing?? I really need to increase my verbal score.....even if i did all those real SATs my score is still stuck at high 500s.... i need to raise it over 600..... HELP NEEDED!!~~ every tips~~ please thanks a lot~~

By Scorp (Scorp) on Friday, April 09, 2004 - 11:38 pm: Edit

Start reading books like crazy, read them twice look up every word you got a month till may, ready!! START!

By Hahaha (Hahaha) on Saturday, April 10, 2004 - 12:09 am: Edit

if you see this post, you're slacking, not doing what you should be doing: reading all types of books, and maybe throw in a vocab book (Princeton Review's SAT Hit parade might be good). Develop a voracious appetite for variety and read whatever you can. To continue the appropriate trend, START! Btw, there's always October if you want to retake it.

By Sns22022 (Sns22022) on Saturday, April 10, 2004 - 01:01 am: Edit

the Gruber's book is another great book. It DEFINITELY helped me out. Get started studying NOW.

By Gmf05 (Gmf05) on Saturday, April 10, 2004 - 10:48 am: Edit

I don't really know what other books are out there, but I'd say try to find some with lots of practice tests. I think Kaplan's has like 4 or so of them.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page