Can anyone find answers to these APUSH Tests?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: April 2004 Archive: Can anyone find answers to these APUSH Tests?
By Balluup247 (Balluup247) on Friday, April 09, 2004 - 07:07 pm: Edit

Can anyone find or have answers to either the 1988, 1996, or 2001 AP U.S. History exams? I'd really appreciate it if someone could help.

By Balluup247 (Balluup247) on Saturday, April 10, 2004 - 12:46 am: Edit

bump

By Jason817 (Jason817) on Saturday, April 10, 2004 - 01:02 am: Edit

2001 answers might be on collegeboard.com. I'd bet anything that you won't find the others online.

By Lyralily (Lyralily) on Saturday, April 10, 2004 - 09:58 am: Edit

They never release multiple choice answers from AP exams. I don't know if you saw it, but a few days ago there was a topic on this board about how a few people discussed AP questions here on CC and got letters from the collegeboard that told them that they had breached an AP contract and were having their scores revoked. What we found out was that they pretty much reuse the multi-choice questions (especially the ones from the more recent tests) so I don't think you'd be able to find the 2001 test. The others maybe, but I have no idea where.

By Gmf05 (Gmf05) on Saturday, April 10, 2004 - 10:28 am: Edit

My AP US and Calc teachers both said that they release multiple choice questions every few years (usually 5+.) In class we've taken some genuine AP tests from all kinds of years in Calculus, and our AP US teacher pulls real questions all the time.

By Imac7477 (Imac7477) on Saturday, April 10, 2004 - 11:45 am: Edit

Yea...they release the free response questions every year and the entire tests every few years...they have enough questions made up I guess that they can afford to do that.

By Number9 (Number9) on Saturday, April 10, 2004 - 12:05 pm: Edit

>>a few days ago there was a topic on this board about how a few people discussed AP questions here on CC and got letters from the collegeboard that told them that they had breached an AP contract and were having their scores revoked.

No one from this board. CC is usually very good in making sure no one openly talks about tests until the regulated amount of time. They'd get banned from the board, before CB could see anything.

They do release tests, you can find other tests online (like the 1986 and 1999 Bio tests)

By Anduin (Anduin) on Saturday, April 10, 2004 - 04:03 pm: Edit

Multiple choice tests are indeed released approximately every five years, but you have to buy them. The dates mentioned in the initial post are certainly accurate for released USAP tests, because I took all three of them. However, it appears that I did not save any of my old multiple choice tests. Sorry.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page