Scores by Phone

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: April 2004 Archive: Scores by Phone
By Smartaleck123 (Smartaleck123) on Tuesday, April 06, 2004 - 10:15 pm: Edit

Quick Question - I can't find my admission ticket for the March 27 SAT... Can I still get my scores early by phone on Friday? (I don't have my registration number that was printed on the ticket!)

By Smartaleck123 (Smartaleck123) on Tuesday, April 06, 2004 - 11:27 pm: Edit

Anybody know?! lol please respond, I would appreciate it

By Aim78 (Aim78) on Tuesday, April 06, 2004 - 11:29 pm: Edit

Why not just get it online? It's online on the same date.

By Thenarrator (Thenarrator) on Tuesday, April 06, 2004 - 11:30 pm: Edit

do we have to pay to view them online on friday?

By Smartaleck123 (Smartaleck123) on Tuesday, April 06, 2004 - 11:39 pm: Edit

Aim78, Cuz I won't be home on Friday... or Saturday either... so I think it's best just to call and get it by phone... Thenarrator, It is free to view them online... but its like $8 or something on phone...

By Neelesh (Neelesh) on Tuesday, April 06, 2004 - 11:49 pm: Edit

well, wont there be a computer where you go, or near? you can just check it there...

By Smartaleck123 (Smartaleck123) on Tuesday, April 06, 2004 - 11:52 pm: Edit

Yeah I dunno... I'm looking at schools this week and weekend.. I'm not sure if some of the hotels there will have computers that you can just use, you know?

By Songster87 (Songster87) on Wednesday, April 07, 2004 - 12:15 am: Edit

You can also check with your social security number. You can also go visit your account right now online and find out your registration number from there.

By Smartaleck123 (Smartaleck123) on Wednesday, April 07, 2004 - 12:32 am: Edit

No you can't get registration number online anymore... All of a sudden, today you can't access the ticket anymore to check the registration number... Any1 have any idea why? cuz i certainly don't lol (I went to SAT Scores & Registration at CollegeBoard and I can't get the number)

By Neelesh (Neelesh) on Wednesday, April 07, 2004 - 12:37 am: Edit

if your going to check out colleges,(im assuming since u said schools) they all have libraries, and you probably will check it out, as part of the "tour" that you take. You can check it there, because not all colleges require you to sign in, if and they do, then just ask the librarian, and i'll bet that he/she will help you with that part.

or, you could do to the local library, and do the same...

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page