Very important please answer w/i this hour or so

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: April 2004 Archive: Very important please answer w/i this hour or so
By Nycdebater (Nycdebater) on Tuesday, April 06, 2004 - 03:21 pm: Edit

I have to order a AP CALC and Bio book today..but which are the best ones...PLZ PLZ REply back fast...and sooo im guessin from the collegeboard conversation..they dont sell any real AP exams..like the Real 10 SATS..anyways..wats the best book to buy for ap calc and ap bio thanks a lot BUH BYE

By Nycdebater (Nycdebater) on Tuesday, April 06, 2004 - 03:36 pm: Edit

come on somebody HELP!

By Daromanian (Daromanian) on Tuesday, April 06, 2004 - 04:13 pm: Edit

Barron's AP CALC
Cliffs AP BIO

By Nycdebater (Nycdebater) on Tuesday, April 06, 2004 - 05:06 pm: Edit

ooooooooooo thank u...!!!

By Songster87 (Songster87) on Tuesday, April 06, 2004 - 05:31 pm: Edit

Cliff's AP Bio is undisputed.

For AP Calculus, PR is best-selling but Barron's is not far behind.

By Haithman (Haithman) on Tuesday, April 06, 2004 - 06:18 pm: Edit

How about Arco's? Ive been reading it and it seems pretty good.

By Aim78 (Aim78) on Tuesday, April 06, 2004 - 08:09 pm: Edit

We're in the same situation, Bio and Calc! I use CliffsAP for Bio (as Songster said, that's the undisputed #1 book), and Princeton Review for Calc. I've barely looked at the PR though (need to start studying fast), but it's pretty thick and is easy to understand.

By Ivyleaguepleaz (Ivyleaguepleaz) on Tuesday, April 06, 2004 - 11:59 pm: Edit

I have to take the bio AP this year (in a month) and the cliffs isn't availible anywhere in Canada (no stock). What would your second choice be if I could not get my hands on one of the cliffs?

Thanks for your help and good luck to everyone who is taking it this year. Bio is my weekest subject but I really want to get a five. Starting to work my arse off. lol.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page