Programs on TI-89

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: SAT/ACT Tests and Test Preparation: April 2004 Archive: Programs on TI-89
By Quack (Quack) on Sunday, April 04, 2004 - 05:28 pm: Edit

I just purchased a TI-89 and bought the "TI Connectivity Kit." How the heck do i put programs (games) on it?

By Succor101 (Succor101) on Sunday, April 04, 2004 - 06:34 pm: Edit

go to ticalc.org and look for games for the 89 under archives...download the zip files and unzip them.
next, go to education.ti.com and download and install ti-graph link for the 89.
next, run ti-graph link and click on the menu "link" and make sure that the cable and com-port settings are correct.
finally, select send.. and browse to the folder where you have unzipped the games and add them to the send list...then click OK

notes: some games require you to send multiple files and some require a shell like DoorOS to run...read some tutorials

By Quack (Quack) on Sunday, April 04, 2004 - 07:08 pm: Edit

I've downloading some games but theyre in .89p and the only format i can send programs to the calculator in is .??g

By Scorp (Scorp) on Monday, April 05, 2004 - 01:26 pm: Edit

By Succor101 (Succor101) on Monday, April 05, 2004 - 09:25 pm: Edit

huh?
I dunno what .??g refers to (group????)

anyway, send 89p and 89z and any other files required to run the game and run the 89z asm pgrm

By Impatheticiknow (Impatheticiknow) on Wednesday, April 07, 2004 - 03:46 am: Edit

Everytime I try to download that ti-graph link thing, I get a message that windows does not recognize the file (or something of that nature).

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page